How to Choose a Reliable Artificial Grass for Dogs?
Artificial grass for dogs makes for a fun, hygienic and comfortable recreation place for your fur babies! Your furry friend will play, run, jump and stretch just like on real grass, save for the mess and muddy paws. The soft surface and smooth touch take away the worries about your pets suffering any injuries and let you be confident about their safety healthwise.
Why use artificial grass for dogs?
1. Easy installation & low maintenance: Most natural grass requires fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides to keep it looking its best and to keep bugs at bay. There are no chemicals required in the care of artificial grass, and overall maintenance is much simpler and less time consuming than caring for conventional options. Plus, it’s easy to install, whether the base is concrete or soil.
2. Easy to clean up: Our artificial grass has good drainage performance. You only need to spray it down once or twice a week with a hose to ensure that the ammonia from the pet’s urine doesn’t build up and cause odors.
3. Strong and durable：As every dog owner with a yard knows, dogs like to dig. Artificial grass is so strong and durable that it can’t be dug up, damaged or worn out by dogs. And our turf products use the best UV inhibitors to offer extra protection to extend service life and ensure stable Our landscape grass is tested to both UVA 5000h & UVB 3000h by SGS, exceeding industry standards.
4. Realistic appearance, evergreen in all seasons: Your pets can use the lawn whatever the weather and your grass will stay perfect all year round.
Is artificial grass pet-friendly?
Pet owners especially might worry about their fur babies not liking the feel, smell or look of artificial turf. In fact, dogs find artificial grass soft and enjoyable and will play on and utilize it just as they would real grass.
It is absolutely safe that you choose high-quality artificial grass for dogs. CCGrass is ideal for animals because we have reliable health protecting solutions. Our products have been tested to more than 200 substances according to the highest industry standards on health and safety, and are proved to contain no detectable trace of all. So you can have complete peace of mind that your garden is a safe and welcoming environment for a man’s best friend.
Can dogs pee on artificial grass?
Yes, dogs can pee on artificial grass. However, unlike real turf, artificial grass doesn’t absorb or break down all the components of dog waste. Synthetic turf has a porous backing allowing for pet urine to seep through and drain away. All it takes is some water.
Yet, if pet urine is left on the lawn for too long, it can release a bad odor. It’s easy to get rid of that stubborn smell. Make a solution of equal parts water and vinegar. Spray the area with this natural mixture and let it dry to eliminate any lingering odor. Or you can use antibacterial pet grass with agents to prevent the growth of bacteria and eliminate odors.
Which is the best artificial grass for dogs?
- Please choose the soft fiber, the pet’s paws need to be protected. Buyers in some countries prefer high-hardness fibers to achieve a visual effect they like, but this product is not suitable for pets.
- Choose products with health protection and pay attention to heavy metal inspection reports.
- Choose anti-bacterial artificial grass to provide pets with an anti-microbial surface and long-lasting protection.
CCGrass Pet Grass is specially designed with patented technology. Our special tech inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold on the grass surface, as well as preventing the generation of odors. Those features let your furry friend enjoy a very clean recreational environment and avoid health issues like allergies or infections.
CCGrass Pet Grass is free from fluoride, VOC and formaldehyde. It is completely safe for pets, even if they happen to lick or chew on it.
CCGrass is one of the first designers and manufacturers of landscape grass in the world. We have developed wide applications including residential, commercial, DIY, pets, golf, city landscape, etc. Our synthetic grass products have been installed in more than 120 countries globally and are widely accepted by millions of families around the world, ensuring warm-hearted family moments for generations. Call us at 86 25 6981 1666 or email us at [email protected] to find out more today!